Protect Your Assets At Home and In Your Business

Get Covered with Asset and Liability Insurance

Have you ever read your home insurance policy? The whole thing? Most of us haven’t, and it only gets more complicated when we talk about automotive insurance and liability insurance. Pages and pages of clauses, and dozens of ways of offering similar products make property and casualty (P&C) insurance shopping treacherous water.

Commercial and Property Insurance, including home and auto
Mark McCartney, P&C Insurance

That’s where Mark McCartney comes in. His family lives and breathes insurance and their company, Law Insurance Brokers has been offering insurance solutions since 1914. Originally located in downtown Toronto, they are now proud residents of Aurora, with a branch office in Sudbury.

You can find the list of insurance products that Mark can provide here, but the general categories are automobile (cars, motorcycle and trucks), habitational (home, cottage, and tenant insurance), specialty lines including Hole-in-One insurance, and commercial insurance (liability and fleet), just to give a few examples.

If you have assets or activities that you want to insure, contact Law Insurance and they’ll advise you on how to proceed. They’ll also identify any areas where your assets or business are at risk and make recommendation. At PRO, we sleep better knowing that our insurance policies are protecting us the way they should.

Mark has been a valuable member of PRO since 2012 and one of the qualities that we all appreciate about Mark is his honesty. Many of the members have had him evaluate their insurance coverage and he refuses to sell you new insurance when your current policy is doing a good job.

Contact Mark and Law Insurance Brokers today and find out where you stand when it comes to your insurance – for your personal or business assets and liability. At Law Insurance Brokers, they’ll ensure you’re insured.

Share this
Welcome , today is Monday, December 11, 2017